General Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I create an account?
An account was created for you when you were hired. Simply click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
2. What if I forget my password?
Simply click the “Sign In” button and enter your email address after “Forgot your Password?” Click “Request Password” and a new password will be emailed to you to use to sign in.
3. How do I earn rewards points?
You’ll receive rewards points for each year you’ve worked at Velocity Solutions.
- 700 points each year for years 1-4
- 1400 points each year for years 5-9
- 2800 points each year for years 10-14
- 4200 points each year for years 15-19
- 7000 points each year for 20+ years
Points are awarded for service anniversaries beginning January 1, 2018.
4. What is a certificate?
Each time you qualify, points will be issued in the form of a certificate. Points certificates are emailed periodically during the year. You will need to enter the certificate numbers into your rewards account.
5. How do I enter a certificate into my account?
Sign in to your rewards account and click “Rewards” and “Certificate”. Enter your certificate number and click enter. Please note that certificates use only numbers 0 through 9 and letters a, b, c, d, e, f.
6. How do I view my point balance?
When you sign in, your point balance will be displayed in the top left corner.
7. Do points expire?
The expiration date on the points is noted on the certificate. Points will be invalid at 12AM on that date, and cannot be redeemed for a reward. Their value will become 0. Any unused points will be forfeited upon your departure or termination of employment with Velocity Solutions.
8. What if I lose or misplace my certificate?
Unfortunately, we have no way of tracing your certificate number once it has been issued to you, so we cannot replace lost or stolen certificates. We do apologize for any inconvenience. We suggest that you enter your certificate number into your online Rewards account upon receipt.
9. How do I redeem points for a reward?
You can redeem rewards by clicking on the “Rewards” button. Search for products by category, number of points, or by keyword. Simply click on the reward you wish to order and click “Order”. Verify the shipping information and click the submit button. Then, confirm your order. Most rewards are shipped to arrive within 3 weeks.
10. Can I send my prize to someone other than myself?
Yes, simply enter a different address in the shipping information and your prize can be sent to someone else.
11. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, many of our prizes can be shipped to PO Box addresses. However, if you select a prize that is shipped via FedEx Ground you will be prompted to enter a physical address for delivery, as FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
12. How do I contact customer service?
Click Contact Us for the email address and phone number to our Customer Service department.
Gift Card Redemption
1. What is the difference between e-gift cards and regular gift cards?
E-gift cards are sent to you digitally in your rewards account, so that you may access them immediately after you have placed your order. Standard gift cards are mailed, and will ship from our warehouse within 5 business days after your order is placed. Delivery time subject to US Postal Service delivery process.
2. Am I limited to how I use my e-gift card?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Depending on the e-gift card, they can be used in-store, online, via catalog or any combination of those. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
3. Can I redeem my e-gift card in a store using a mobile device?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
4. How can I check the e-gift Card balance?
Check the terms and conditions on your e-gift Card for specific information on how to check a specific e-gift card balance.
5. Do I have to use the balance all at once? Or can I make multiple purchases at different times?
No, you may continue to use your e-gift card until the balance is zero. With some e-gift card codes, when you re-visit the retailer website after a purchase, you may see an updated balance for the new value of the e-gift card code. This may vary by brand.
6. Will my e-gift card expire?
Expiration dates may vary by retailer. Please read the terms and conditions for your e-gift card for more information.
7. If I want to print my e-gift card, do I need to use a special printer?
Most standard office and home printers can print e-gift cards. Quality of printing may vary by the printer used, however, the most important thing is that the code number below the e-gift card print clearly.
8. Do I need to print the e-gift card in color?
No, the e-gift card does not need to be printed in color.
9. What happens if I lose the e-gift card I printed?
You can always access your e-gift card information by clicking "Order History" when you are logged into your rewards site and selecting the appropriate gift card in your history.
10. My e-gift card instructions include using a secret code. Where do I find this?
Some e-gift cards require a secret code to be accessed. If you were issued a code, it will be found in your e-gift card redemption instructions. You will be prompted to input your secret code when you try to open your e-gift card.
11. What if I lose my secret code?
You can always access your secret code by clicking the "Order History" option and selecting the appropriate gift card in your order history.
Rx Savings Card
1. I am on Medicare. Can I still use the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card?
You should not use the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card for prescriptions already covered by Medicare. Your Medicare coverage should provide a bigger discount. If the prescription is not covered by Medicare and you normally would pay retail pricing, you may use this feature for that prescription.
2. Can I use the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card if I have insurance?
Yes, you may use the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card if you have insurance. However, we recommend that you check with your pharmacist to inquire whether use of the card will save you money in the following circumstances:
- The drug being purchased is not covered under your insurance plan.
- There is a cap on coverage that you have exceeded which will cause all future prescription costs in the plan year to be paid at 100% cost out of pocket.
- You have a high annual deductible on your insurance plan that you will not be able to reach given a low monthly prescription drug expense. For example: $800 deductible with a monthly drug cost of $25.
- You have a high co-pay which will exceed the cost of the prescription if you use the Rx Savings Card. For example: $15 co-pay for all prescriptions but your drug prescription is $8 when the Rx Savings Card is used vs. coverage by your insurance.
3. Are there any age or medical condition restrictions when using My Rewards® Rx Savings Card?
No, there are no restrictions due to age or health conditions you may be experiencing.
4. Where can I use the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card?
You may use the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including all major chains. To find a participating pharmacy, please use our pharmacy locator on this website, or call Customer Service toll-free at 954-703-4304 to reach the 24-hour Pharmacy and Member Help Desk.
5. What if my pharmacy will not accept the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card?
All participating pharmacies found using the pharmacy locator should accept the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card. If you are denied the use of your card at a participating pharmacy, please call Customer Service toll-free at 954-703-4304 to reach the 24-hour Pharmacy and Member Help Desk to resolve the service issue.
6. How do I get my pharmacy to participate if it does not?
If your pharmacy is not participating in this program, and they would like to do so, please have them visit the website link below and follow the instructions on the page: https://www.envisionrx.com/pharmacies/pharmenroll.aspx
7. How do I know I am getting the lowest price?
Pharmacy prescription drug prices vary in both retail and wholesale pricing. Participating pharmacies in the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card program have contracted to offer a discounted price to Rx Savings Card holders. If the pharmacy’s usual retail price is lower than the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card discounted price, the participant should pay the lower price to ensure they are getting the best deal.
8. How do I get the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card?
You will receive the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card in the welcome letter for the program. You may also print a card directly from this website under the Rx Savings tab or download a copy of the card from the mobile app.
Cell Phone Protection
1. What is covered under this plan?
Coverage is provided only for device damage rendering the device no longer able to perform the function for which the device is intended (i.e., damage causing a cell phone to be unable to make and receive calls, etc.)
2. Who is covered under this plan?
Any employee enrolled in the program and any person utilizing a supplemental telephone line itemized on the employee’s wireless provider statement are covered under this plan. Cell phones listed under Velocity Solutions’ corporate wireless plan are not covered.
3. Is a cracked screen covered under this plan?
This would be covered only if the damage is extensive enough to render the device no longer able to perform the function for which the device is intended (i.e., damage causing a cell phone to be unable to make and receive calls, etc.) Cosmetic damage alone is not covered under this plan.
4. Is there any limit on the number of claims I can make under this plan?
Yes, the plan provider will approve a maximum of 2 claims per rolling 12-month period under this plan.
5. Is there a dollar limit to the claims approved?
Yes, the plan provider will approve a maximum of $500 per claim, and you will be responsible for the payment of a $50.00 deductible per claim approved.
6. Is there a time limit for reporting my claims?
Claim notice must be given no later than sixty (60) days following the damage or theft, or as soon as reasonably possible. If the claim is reported after 60 days following the date of damage or theft, the claim may be denied.
7. How do I file a claim or obtain assistance?
To initiate a claim or to request assistance, please call 954-703-4304.
8. What if I have other questions regarding the coverage benefits?
For questions not answered in these FAQs, please visit https://employee.myvelocity.com/cardterms.
9. If I drop my cell phone in water is the damage covered?
If the water damage renders the device no longer able to perform the function for which the device is intended (i.e., damage causing a cell phone to be unable to make and receive calls, etc.), and you have the phone in your possession, then yes, this would be covered. However, the device must be retrievable for you to be reimbursed for the damage – while damaged and stolen devices are covered, lost devices are not.
10. I need to get my phone repaired or replaced. How does this plan cover my expense?
This plan will reimburse the Primary Insured Person for damage or theft after a claim is filed, along with the required documentation. To review the requirements for submitting a claim, please refer to: https://employee.myvelocity.com/cardterms.